About the Company
A startup that is the brainchild of a seasoned inventor and a skilled team of beauty industry experts, RevAir is a high-tech beauty company that looks beyond convention to create exceptionally effective personal care solutions. Their Shopify Plus e-commerce website is their primary sales channel.
- Create a site that wows customers and looks great on mobile devices
- Convey the brand’s feel and visual story through carefully crafted homepage and sub-page content
- Integrate seamlessly between Shopify and Zendesk chat/knowledgebase for customer support
- Meet fast launch timeline and quickly add features and functionality to stay on top of growing needs
- Add custom, interactive features that drive conversions and help customers learn about the product
- Make simple, beautiful UI with a clear path from first view to purchase
RevAir’s unique and creative Shopify e-commerce site is full of beautiful design elements and custom functionality details. Check out the live site to experience its interactive elements, “Try RevAir” store locator, customer reviews system, in-depth product features, and much more.
RevAir had a fast timeline, custom designs with PSD mockups/wireframes for nearly every page, and a number of needed functionalities. They needed a website as unique and cutting-edge as their product. We created the entire site in Shopify for a unified experience between their home page, informational pages, and online store. Then we integrated Zendesk support chat and knowledgebase to allow customers to move back and forth between the online store and support articles seamlessly. Together, we crafted a website that makes them proud and acts as the centerpiece for selling their products.
[in conjunction with Kangabloo Creative; visual design by RevAir/Kristi Stewart]
Check out the gallery below, and then click here to view the next case study: Christ Community